100eats, in collaboration with Foodbeast is putting together some creative and unique activations and events to share with our national audience. Food eating competitions are one of the ways we plan to create this fun and unique content. Please read through and fill out the form below if you are interested in participating in this unique kind of opportunity.
- Must be 18 years old to enter.
- Contestants may not touch food items till starting signal
- Only entire eating the entire item will it be counted. (grilled cheese = one cheese, two breads)
- Contestants have 10 minutes to consume as many of the food item as possible.
- Contestant may drink the specialty beverage provided. Water provided by request only. (grilled cheese specialty beverage = tomato soup)
- Food item can be separated, dunked or mangled, but entire portion must be eaten.
- Contestants must raise their arms as soon as the timer buzz sounds. Only the food that has been swallowed will be counted.
- Contestants have 20 seconds after the final buzzer to be able to swallow the food that is consumed.
- Partially eaten food items or not swallowed items will not be counted.
- Visible signs of sickness will result in disqualification.
- Ties will be decided by a five minute "eat off"
I know that eating large amounts of food is a potentially hazardous and an uncomfortable activity. I should not enter and eat unless I am medically capable. I realize that this is all in good fun, and possibly bad taste, but I agree to be a good sport. I agree to abide by any decision of the contest officials and all of the contest rules. I agree to be photographed and filmed for the promotional use of this event. I assume all risks associated with eating in this type of event including, but not limited to, indigestion, "that stuffed feeling", contact with other contestants, a general dislike for certain foods after I am done. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and in consideration of you accepting my entry, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release the Foodbeast, 100eats, Inspire Artistic Minds, their affiliates, and the contest organizers from all claims of liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in this event.